Abstract Submission Deadline: February 15th - 11:59 PM CT
- Abstracts may not have been published previously.
- Abstracts should be brief, typically less than 600 words.
- Submit a Microsoft Word Document.
- Limited to one page with imbedded graphics.
- Submitted via the internet using the online submission form.
- Abstracts are peer-reviewed according to the following criteria: Originality, Importance, Methods, Analysis, Results, Conclusions, General interest and Writing quality.
- Authors will be notified of review decision via email. Abstracts will be presented during designated poster sessions.
- Presenting authors are required to pay conference registration and expenses.
- Poster boards are 8' wide and 4' tall; push pins are provided.
CLICK HERE to view a sample PDF of acceptable abstract formatting.
© Copyright 2019. American Society for Enhanced Recovery. All Rights Reserved.